1. Suspension pendant lights: These small tube light fittings are simple with clean lines. Yet they give depth to the space, and serve as great accents that create focus within the space.
2. Wall panels: They are a great solution if you have an ugly, problem wall that needs covering or if you simply want to add architectural interest, texture and shape to a room.
3. Upholstered slim fluff bed: this bed has a lightweight appearance, an especially slim thickness, and a pure silhouette. The softness of the headboard focuses attention in the bedroom.
4. Oval Side table: The tulip shaped side table is an iconic design that came out of the mid-century modern era. This is a delectable decorative accent that comes in a large choice of table tops and base finishes.
5. Ceiling fit curtains: These curtains are installed into a window reveal or a recess in the ceiling. It creates a flush floor-to-ceiling curtain which is modern, sleek and accentuates the height of the room.